Saturday, April 3, 2010

DEEP IN MY HEART



When I close my eyes and think of you
I could think of submersing myself in this moment.
Every moment I spent with you,
Is every one of my dreams coming true,
Let the the moon brilliantly shine and glow.
And let the gorgeous pleasant night come in flow,
Let's dwell there forever,as my love is pure for you
On the wings of our love,enduring and true.
I desire for you with the first drop of dew in the morn
With showers on green grass of my fervent lawn.
The passing phases of swinging spring can perceive your fragrance bright,
With birds flapping in southerly breeze and sky of sunny light.
And happiness in life is only because of you,
when I close my eyes...All I see is you.






2 comments:

Avijeet Das said...

Mesmerising Lines.So beautifully penned by you.I can go on read these lines forever.Your words have a magnetic appeal that draws the reader into your world and makes the reader want more and more and more of your deeply captivating thoughts and fervid imagination.Your words are mellifluous and resonate with sparkling energy.You have got loads of talent young lady and I hope you go on and keep writing more and more such wondrous poems.

Sangeeta said...

No words to express my happiness....Your motivation always rekindle me by a spark and light the flame within me.Thanks for holding my hands and unlocking the fullness of life.....