Thursday, April 8, 2010

THE BIRDS WITH WINGS OF HIGH DREAMS





child carrying load: World Vision of Australia

Why the Mornings are dull and dry,
Why the day just seems to be passing by,
Leading a life full of misery and pain
No shelter from the sun beating down,
No place to hide in rain,
I see the suffering endured by them,
I hear the pitiful begs for clemency
I can see ashes of the innocent billowing from a smokestack
We,on the other hand have all the materialistic pleasures,
People whom we can call our own,memories that we can treasure.
If only,all of us could make a difference in some way,
Make them feel that the sky has blue too,
And not every shade is Grey.
As it is very rightly said and I quote,
""Hope" is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tune without the words
And never stops at all,"




1 comment:

Avijeet Das said...

Why cant we have an Ideal World ? My heart feels a lot of pain to see young children suffer and I think you too can feel their pain.If only we could have an Ideal World!!!